Name of the Post: SBI PO Online Form 2022
Post Date: 22-09-2022
Total Vacancy: 1673
Brief Information: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Application Fee & Intimation Charges (SBI PO Exam)
- For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
Important Dates (SBI PO Exam)
- Starting Date for Apply Online including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates: 22-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-10-2022
- Dates for Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st / 2nd week December 2022 onwards
- Dates for Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2022 / January 2023
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: January 2023 / February 2023
- Dates f or Phase II: Online Main Examination: January 2023 / February 2023
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: February 2023
- Download of Phase-III Call Letter: February 2023 onward
- Date for Phase–III: Psychometric Test, Interview & Group Exercise: February / March 2023
- Declaration of Final Result: February / March 2022
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates:
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 1st / 2nd week of November 2022 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: November 2022 / December 2022
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2022) (SBI PO Exam)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Candidates should born have been born not later than 01-04-2001 and not earlier than 02-04-1992 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Qualification (SBI PO)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
Vacancy Details (SBI PO Exam)
|Probationary Officer (GEN)||648||—|
|Probationary Officer (OBC)||432||32|
|Probationary Officer (SC)||240||30|
|Probationary Officer (ST)||120||11|
|Probationary Officer (EWS)||160||—|
Important Links (SBI PO Exam)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SBI PO Exam Pattern
SBI PO Exam Pattern: State Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam Pattern Details.
SBI PO Exam Pattern is of Three Phases – 1. Phase I, 2. Phase II, 3. Phase III.
A. Phase I: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows…
|S.No.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
B. Phase- II: Main Examination (250 marks) consisting of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test.
(i). Objective Tests (200 marks): The objective test of 3 hours duration consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section as follows:
|Sl||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category.
(ii). Descriptive Test (50 marks): The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
SBI PO Eligibility
SBI PO Eligibility: State Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) Eligibility Details.
Nationality: Candidate should be a Citizen of India.
Age: Candidates age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01-04-2020 i.e candidates must have been born not later than 01-04-1999 and not earlier than 02-04-1990 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit to Reserved category candidates:
Upper age is relaxable by
(i) 3 years in the case of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
(ii) 5 years in the case of: (a) SC/ ST candidates. (b) Ex-servicemen (including Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers) who have rendered at least five years continuous Military Service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 06 months s from the last date of receipt of application otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or/ on account of physical disability or have been released/ discharged on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service or on invalidment
(iii) 15 years in case of PWD (SC/ST) candidates
(iv) 13 Years in case of PWD (OBC) candidates
(v) 10 years in case of PWB (Gen/ EWS) candidates
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Note: Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD.
SBI PO Syllabus
SBI PO Syllabus: State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam Syllabus Details.
SBI PO Syllabus details:
SBI PO Syllabus is of Three Phases 1. Preliminary Examination 2. Main Examination and 3. Group Exercises & Interview.
I. Preliminary Examination: This Exam is consisting of 3 Sections as follows…
1. English Language
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. Reasoning Ability
II. Main Examination: This is consisting of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning & Computer Aptitude.
2. Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation.
3. Test of General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness.
4. Test of English Language.
b. Descriptive Paper: This paper is consisting of Letter Writing and Essay.
SBI PO Pay Scale:
Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management
Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.